Saturday 14 February 2015

Valentines With Mr Grey

 
 
 
So what better way to spend my valentines day than to go and watch the new 50 Shades Of Grey movie. I have read the books and I'm not ashamed to say I loved them. When I heard about a film being released I knew I would have to see it, to see if it did the book justice. Now that I have seen it I can tell you all that I loved it. There were a few parts of the book that I think, if they where to have been put in to the film they would have made it slightly better, but as it is, I think the creators did an amazing job. As a whole I think that it was a great movie, if you are a fan of the books then this is a must see for you and if you haven't read the books then you should still go and see it.
 
Are you a Christian Grey fan like me?
 
Much Love Toni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx