Sunday 4 May 2014

What's in my clutch?

Hi everyone, tonight I'm going out and I thought that it was a good opportunity to do a 'what's in my clutch?' post. I hate carrying lots of things on a night out so I have tried my best to keep it minimal. My clutch is the one I previously showed in my haul post.


  • Maxfactor masterpiece max mascara- I love this mascara and it is the perfect size to slip in to my bag and doesn't take up too much room.
  • MUA lipstick shade 16 nectar- For me this is a must because even if I use a straw I will need a touch up at some point in the night.
  • Duo-fiber face brush by real techniques- I hate taking compacts out with me because they always break so I just take a brush to go over any area that needs a touch up.
  • Small leopard purse- I hate when I see people who use a clutch like it's a giant purse.
  • Passport- even though I'm nearly 23 I always get asked for ID so this is a must.
  • My phone- It acts as my Camera when I'm out and comes in handy when I need a taxi.

I hope you liked this post. What do you carry in your clutch?
Much love Toni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx