Sunday 4 May 2014

Lip voltage


Hi everyone, so last night before going out I went to my sister's house to get ready with my cousin, niece and sister. We did the usual things, hair and makeup along with a few drinks. After we had done our makeup my cousin pulled out her 'lip voltage' and told us we had to try it. I'd not heard of it before and was curious, and sceptical, about how good this product worked. So one by one we all took turns to apply it to our lips, it comes in a doe-foot style lip gloss which makes the application simple. I'm not going to lie, this product is really painful, it feel like lots of little needles stabbing your lips all at once. After a while the pain goes (20-30mins) and the results are amazing. Your lips look full and plump like you have just had a filler done. I was so shocked because I thought it would be the type of thing that everyone raves about but is never as good as you thought, how wrong I was (i wish I thought ahead and took a before and after pictures for you all to see the results). This product is not the cheapest thing ever, I found it for between £18.99 and £24.99, but it is definitely worth the money. After a bit of research I have noticed that it is sold out on almost all the sites I found it on, and others have a waiting list of buyer's. If you can find anywhere that has 'lip voltage' in stock can you let me know in the comment because I really really want one!

Have any of you tried 'lip voltage'? What did you think?
Much love Toni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx