Tuesday 15 April 2014

World tour

Hi everyone, today I have decided to share with you my world tour plans. I'm always making plans to visit New paces and see new things, but never actually do them. So that is why I have decided to write down all the places I want to go to in the future. This list will be a reminder of what I have yet to see in the world and hopefully one day I will have completed my tour.

1.America (because this is such a large place I will add smaller bullets)

  • New York
  • Texas
  • LA
  • New Jersey
2. Italy
3.Paris
4.Belgium (I've been twice before and would love to go back)
5.Australia
6.Hawaii
7.Mexico
8.Dubai
9.Cuba
10.Jamaica
11.Norway
12.Morocco


So that is all I can think of for now. Is there anywhere else you could recommend for me too add the my list? Much love Toni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx