Saturday 12 April 2014

Whats on my face?


Before.                                                                 After.

Hi everyone, if been meaning to do this post for a few days but never had the time, so while I had some time to myself I thought "why not?".


Before I add any makeup to my face I always use my Cean & clear shine control daily facial moisturiser . I tend to have really dry skin and this helps a lot, I also find it acts as a good base. My favourite foundation is the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation , I love the flawless Finnish it gives. To concealed the dark circles under my eyes and my blemishes I use collection lasting perfection concealer fair .I think this concealer is the best I've ever used as it gives amazing coverage. For my cheeks I use sleek blusher in the shade flamingo. I love sleek blush as it is highly pigmented and a little goes a long way. On top of this I use a baked highlighter which I found in a little shop for about £1.





For my eyebrows I just use a matte brown eyeshadow, I'm not sure of the colour or brand as the packaging doesn't say. For my eyeshadow I used my sleek oh so special pallet. For a base I used the colour pamper, on top of that I put organza and on the outer corners I blended the shade wrapped up. My mascara is Maxfactor masterpiece max in black. I use this mascara when I want my eyelashes to look thicker.

To finish the whole look I added some Maxfactor colour elixer in the colour foxy amber to my lips. I like this because unlike lipstick it's quite subtle.


So that's my finished look. This is what I wear on a daily basis. I hope you like it. Much love Toni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx