Friday 18 April 2014

Movie tag




Hi everyone, I saw this tag floating around on YouTube and on a few blogs. Because I love films I decided to complete the questions for you all. Hope you enjoy.


What is your favourite movie of all time?
The champ

What is your favourite scene from that movie?
Has to be the end when the champ had died and T.J is shouting "champ, wake up champ." That line has me in tears every time I watch it.

Who are your favourite actors/actresses?
Helena Bonham Carter, Emma Watson, Robert Pattinson, Johnny Depp, Drew Barrymore, Robbin Williams, Adam Sandler

Who are your most annoying actor/actresses?
Eddie Murphy, erm I think that's it.

Best director?
Has to be Steven Spielberg, his films are amazing.

What is your guilty pleasure movie?
Probably Bugsy Malone

What is your favourite tear jerker?
I love a good tear jerker, the notebook, E.T, Marley and me, but my favourite is the champ.

One character that scared you most in a movie?
It's not on specific character but I used to be terrified of the scary gremlins in 'gremlins'.

What is one movie you love that everyone hates?
Erm I don't know, the Indian in the cupboard?

What is one film you hate that everyone loves?
Who will love my children? I hate that film so much.

Who are your favourite movie duo?
Will Smith and Jaden Smith love when they do a film together.

What is your favourite animated film?
The lion king

Who is your favourite movie villain?
Cruella deville

What movie surprised you the most?
There have been a few, the others, breaking dawn part 2, shutter island.

If you could only keep one movie what would it be?
Newsies, love watching this.

If you could recommend one movie what would it be?
Stand by me, I think everyone should watch this at least once.

If you had to watch one movie before you died what would it be?
Dumb and dumber, I'd like to have a good laugh before I die.

What was the first movie you saw in the cinema?
I think it was space jam

I tag anyone who wants to complete this tag xxx

Do you like any of the films I mentioned? Much love Toni xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx