Saturday 26 April 2014

Mob wives obsessed


Hi everyone, today I have been watching back to back episodes of mob wives. For anyone who doesn't know what this show is about, let me tell you. It's a reality show that follows around women who have husband's or father's that have been arrested in connection to the mafia.
I absolutely love this show! It's one of the funniest reality shows I've watched, and not in haha you told a joke funny, but haha I can't believe they said that. And don't get me started on the cast! They are absolutely mental. They love each other one minute and the next they're attacking each other.People let me introduce you to one of my favourites from the show 'Big Ang'.

'Big Ang' is the niece of Salvatore 'Sally Dog's' Lombardi a deceased captain of the Genovese crime family. I think she is hysterical and I love to watch her.

This show has very mixed reviews but I think that it's amazing. I love how brutally honest they can be, I love the drama and once I stated to watch I  just can't stop. I really think you should watch this show and tell me what you think. Do I have amazing taste in tv shows, or do you think it's awful?
Much love Toni xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx