Thursday 17 April 2014

Liebster award

Hi everyone, today I was nominated by liannabell for a Liebster award (yay me). For those of you who don't know what this is I'll tell you. The Liebster award is passed round the blogging community to new blogs with up to 200 followers. It's a simple way for people to get to know each other and to find new and upcoming bloggers.



11 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME



1.I have an identical twin sister

2.I have a tattoo on my foot

3.I live in Liverpool

4.I hate fish (unless in a finger)

5.I sleep with a lion teddy in my bed

6.I'm 5ft 4.5inches tall

7.My birthday is September 3rd

8.I'm obsessed with all things Disney

9.I have 4 piercings

10.I have a pet dog called Mitzy

11.I'm deathly afraid of pigeons


ANSWER THE 11 QUESTIONS

1. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
I love being able to share things about myself and give people tips about different things.

2. What is your favourite fashion accessory?
It has to be my doughnut bun, it makes doing my hair in the morning so quick.

3. What is one make up tip everyone should know?
Don't be afraid to experiment, you won't know what suits you unless you try.

4. Who is your fashion icon and why?
Kylie Jenner, because I love the way she looks like she just through something on and it looks amazing.

5. What is one trend that you never understood or thought was just wrong?
Ponchos- do I need to say any any more, they were awful. I always refused to own one.


6. If you were stranded on a dessert island what 5 items would you take.
- A good Sun lotion (we wouldn't want to burn)
-Spile to get water (It worked in the hunger games)
- A good sturdy bikini (don't know how long I will need to wear it)
-Boots with extra long laces (bear grills always says lace will come in handy)
- A knife (to hunt things with)

7. What are your 5 everyday non makeup essentials?
-hairspray
-brush
-toothpaste
-toothbrush
-deodorant

8. What is your favourite makeup brand?
Rimmel because I love their foundation

9. Who is your celebrity crush?
Dan Ewing aka Heath Braxton (yes please)

10. What is your favourite non beauty item?
My bed!!!

11. What advice would you have for new bloggers?
Don't give up, nothing happens over night


MY QUESTIONS
1. If you could be on a reality show which one would you choose and why?
2. Who would you like to play in a film?
3. What is the most random dream you can remember?
4. What is your biggest pet hate?
5. Who is your role model and why?
6. Who are your favourite youtubers?
7. What is your favourite makeup item?
8. What was the last thing you had to eat?
9. What is your favourite movie?
10. Who is your favourite Disney character and why?
11. When you were younger what did you want to be when you grew up?



NOMINEES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx