Friday 18 April 2014

Blast from the past

Hi everybody, today I have decided to share a few personal photos from my growing up. I'm going to create a sort of timeline so that hopefully you will be able to get to know me a bit better.
(WARNING SOME OF THE PICTURES ARE SHOCKING)



This photo is me and my twin sister Lian taken just before our very first Christmas.





These next few photos were taken in Wales. When I was little we always went there to my aunties caravan. We had so much fun.






This next photo was taken on my first day of school. The rest of the people are some of my cousin's.




Fast forward about 10 years and you have my last ever day at school.



Fast forward a few more years, me and my sister turned 18.



Now that we've turned 18 we can now legally drink so new years eve' s have been fun. Each year we spend New year with our cousin Emily and one of our friends. It's become a tradition. Here are some pics from our first New year out to our most recent, although I can't find the photos from this past New year.









Ok so the next mile stone in my life was my 21st birthday. For this I had a big garden tea party with a bouncy castle. We had cup cakes, jam sandwiches, sweets and alcohol(obvs). It was also strictly family only.







Here are a random lot of pictures from then to now to bring you up to date with my life. That includes a couple of holidays, christmas, a wedding and mothers day.










So that is my life in photos. I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed making it. I love going through old photos.
Much love Toni xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, I read all of them and will try to reply to as many as possible xxx